What do we offer?
Our Professional & Project Services team has a single goal: to ensure you can plan, implement and benefit from flexible IT solutions and services that reduce cost of ownership, mitigate risk and proactively improve operations. This is not about theory but about delivering measurable outcomes. For example, practice-specific focus areas include:
- Vendor-agnostic virtualisation and 'virtualised' environments to reduce costs
- Replication for high availability and business protection
- Secure converged infrastructure to enable cost-effective standardisation
- Managed desktop/application lifecycle to reduce complexity and management overheads
The process often begins with Strategic Consulting to reveal what's working well, along with risks and opportunities for improvement and savings through outsourcing and multi-sourcing. We help you to understand your current state and where you want to be.
If a business case is accepted, a seamless handover to project managers leads to smooth deployment: from data centre infrastructure transition and transformation to complete managed hosting or disaster recovery solutions, to agreed time scales and budgets. The earlier Project Services is involved, the faster and smoother the delivery of the business benefits.
Key offerings include:
- Strategic Consulting & Business Case Planning
- Discovery Workshops
- Infrastructure Assessment & Analysis Services
- Solutions Design & Validation Services
- Migration Planning & Deployment Services
- Change & Risk Management
- Project Services – Project Management & Coordination
- Skills Transfer, Acceptance & Testing