What do we offer?
System Support & Services is delivered throughout Australia and the Pacific, mobile and on-site service teams complemented by diagnostic facilities prior to dispatch, delivering high levels of first touch resolution and system recovery. With technical staff and coverage up to 24/7, SysCentral offers one of Australia’s and the Pacific’s independent engineering forces. This means fast and cost-effective coverage whatever your location, IT infrastructure or requirements.
How do you benefit?
SysCentral supports the development and promotion of IT service management best practice, standards and qualifications. This means you benefit from industry recognised best practice and a standardised approach. Our Hardware Support & Maintenance:
- Ensures a fix within the contracted service levels
- Enhances a warranty or response only service to a committed fix service
- Offers Australia-wide coverage, up to 24hrs x 7 days
- Offers an optional reload of the operating system returning the unit to full service
- Never compromises warranty as we only use vendor approved parts, driven by our vendor accreditations and authorised service partnerships
- Maintenance targets range from 2 or 4 hours to 16 hours and next business day
- Dedicated site engineers, shared service teams, mobile engineers
System Support & Services:
- Are provided by SysCentral’s appropriately accredited field engineering team
- Operate in a multi-vendor environment
- Provide fast and efficient resolution to fault incidents
- Can have tailored service level agreements
- Provision service options most appropriate for your business operations
Optional features include:
- On-site dedicated engineers
- Provision of temporary replacement skilled staff or remote support cover for planned or unplanned absence
All services are aligned to the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL™) framework for industry best practice.