What do we offer?
Through a virtualised desktop programme or a consolidation of server farms, SysCentral's expertise and businesslike approach encourages strategic discussion of all aspects of virtualisation. We can demonstrate how this important technology can maximise your existing investments and deliver measurable benefits for your business.
Our services are grounded in extensive infrastructure experience, both of virtualisation for desktops, storage, applications and servers, and of structural best practice for the design and optimisation of virtual platforms. Furthermore, our hosting capability offers you a unique opportunity to work with a partner which can deliver virtualisation; both on-premise, and in the cloud as a managed service.
How do you benefit?
Virtualisation is now central to short- and long-term business strategies. Working with SysCentral, you are assured a partner with extensive consultative experience and hosting capability, wherein we can help you drive down costs while increasing your applications availability.
- Lower energy costs through server consolidation onto a virtual platform
- Reduced need for data centre provisioning
- SysCentral Virtual Shared Platform increases application availability through virtualised Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity options
- Deployment of architecture that blends desktop and server virtualisation, reducing dramatically operational costs while increasing maturity of IT service
- A trusted advisor relationship with a partner driving virtualisation solutions across the Australian mid-market through robust relationships with VMware, Microsoft, Citrix, Dell
SysCentral's virtualisation programmes cover all areas of IT infrastructure. These strategies are adopted increasingly by customers seeking to reduce data centre costs, improve business agility and reduce power footprint.