What do we offer?
With a full range of service options available for your IT purchases, you can choose the optimum level of cover for all of your equipment and be sure of the most appropriate response to any failure. From manufacturer or SysCentral warranty to Care Pack and extensive support options. Each service comes with the highest service levels.
How do you benefit?
SysCentral supports the development and promotion of IT service management best practice, standards and qualifications. This means you benefit from industry recognised best practice and a standardised approach.
- Ensures a fix within the contracted service levels
- Offers Australia-wide coverage, up to 24hrs x 7 days
- Offers an optional reload of the operating system returning the unit to full service
- Support options never compromise warranty as we only use vendor approved parts, driven by our vendor accreditations and authorised service partnerships
- Maintenance targets range from 2 or 4 hours to 16 hours and next business day
- Dedicated site engineers, shared service teams, mobile engineers – all security-cleared
Break/Fix Maintenance Services:
- Are provided by SysCentral’s appropriately accredited national field engineering team
- Operate in a multi-vendor environment
- Provide fast and efficient resolution to fault incidents
- Can have tailored service level agreements
- Provision service options most appropriate for your business operations
Optional features include:
- Enhance a warranty or response only service to a committed fix service
- On-site dedicated engineers
- Provision of temporary replacement skilled staff or remote support cover for planned or unplanned absence